Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Destin 2009

We had an amazing week in Destin, Fl. Some dear friends of ours were offered a house to stay in for a week and they invited us to join them. As if we even needed to think about it....our answer was a resounding YES! We had a blast....playing in the sand, jumping over waves, swimming in the pool, having picnics, going shopping (mostly mommy enjoyed that!), and feeding alligators. We feel so blessed to have that week with our family and our sweet friends. There are a lot of pictures to scroll through, but I couldn't help it...I think they all turned out so great. Not that I am biased or anything!!


This is the house we stayed in. It could not have been more perfect...6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 living rooms, a kitchen, and a dining room.
My sweet family our last morning at the beach.

"peek-a-boo"

Brothers having fun together!

Kaleb and Luke were buried in the sand.

One morning Aubri was exceedingly fussy (I think she was teething) so Rayden took her for a walk up and down the beach. After just 10 minutes she was cashed out. We traded places and I held her as she slept for over an hour.

This is her as I described earlier...."exceedingly fussy"

Aubri and I burying our feet in the sand
One of our many picnics out by the pool involved Pizza Hut and the Ice cream man. I think Aubri was enjoying herself just a little bit!


And what could be better to two 5 year old boys than Spiderman Ice cream...after consuming 4 pieces of pizza (each)

Nathan is ready for some action!

How sweet are these little angels??
Nathan and Daddy are feeding the alligators at Fuddpuckers. We didn't eat there, but we stopped by the check out the alligators. The boys thought I was awesome!
All the boys pretending to be alligators!

Mommy and Nathan jumping over waves
Is there anything sweeter than that little smile!?


Watching the waves....and what you can't see is that Aubri is crying every time the water hits her. Oh well....the picture looks good!

So much fun to go to the beach with your best buddies!

One of their favorite things to do was play in the "hot pool" ALL the kids liked it...so did the daddies!
Look at these studs....is there anything they can't handle?
Kaleb spent most of his time at the ocean running up and down the beach. Does that surprise anyone....nope....didn't think so!
What a handsome little kindergartner I have.

I love this picture of me and Aubri

My angel baby Nathan~

How handsome are these little fellas!





No comments: