Sunday, May 17, 2009

8 things...

My sweet friend Karen tagged me in a new, fun list making game through her blog. She is such a sweet friend that I go to church with....we only recently found out that we both keep blogs. What fun! Here it goes...

8 things I am looking forward to...
1. Being at the beach tomorrow
2. the next time I get to see my friend Katie
3. the day my husband gets to be a senior pastor
4. finding treatment/healing for my mom
5. the day(s) when my brothers give their lives to Chris
6. the day(s) my children give their lives to Christ
7. living life with my wonderful husband
8. watching my babies grow up

8 things I did yesterday...
1. woke up (after my sweet husband let me sleep in until 9am!)
2. did ALL the laundry in the house
3. packed our stuff for our trip to Florida
4. jumped on the trampoline with the kids
5. washed the dishes
6. ordered pizza from Pizza Hut (I love their bread sticks and their mushroom pizza)
7. prayed for my husband as he prepared his message for in the morning
8. watched the last two episodes of Numbers

8 things I wish I could do...
1. stick to the envelope system and be better at saving money
2. never get frustrated with my kids
3. have lots of time with the Lord every single day
4. lose 30 pounds (without even trying!)
5. make the right choice every time
6. go to Dallas and see my best friend (every month!)
7. make my mom better
8. make people get saved (that would be nice, huh!?)

8 shows I enjoy...
1. Numbers
2. Fringe
3. the Office
4. House
5. Brothers and Sisters
6. Grey's Anatomy (although I shouldn't watch this....it gives my anxiety attacks)
7. ER (my favorite show ever....BOO to it being over for good!)
8. Top Chef (although we don't get BRAVO anymore)

I now tag....Christi Shaw, Katie Hayes, Nic Tew, Allison Lee, and Laura Brosius

2 comments:

deliveredjude said...

Holy smokes. I have felt so alone in my Fringe watching. I had no idea you had love for Fringe. Neat. I heart Top Chef also. Sarah and I just got cable 2 weeks ago after having no television or internet in our apartment since she moved in in October! We're enjooying the explosion of sensations on the ol' tele. Now, if only you watched Heroes, we would seriously be television compadres. :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy #2. on the first list... And I'm pretty sure you meant for it to say that your brothers will "follow Christ".... unless there's some Chris out there you really need to introduce me to!

p.s. HOW ARE WE BOTH IN THE SAME STATE OF FLORIDA AND NOT HUGGING EACH OTHER'S NECKS? injustice.