Thursday, November 5, 2009

progress....as promised

Well, I am two weeks away from Thanksgiving and I am hopeful. My goal at Weight Watchers has been to lose 16 pounds by Thanksgiving (that will be 10% of my starting weight). After losing 1.6 pounds THIS week, I am up to a total of 14.4 pounds gone! I could not be more thrilled! Even with Halloween and an impromptu trip to Texas de Brazil (yum yum) with family I was able to pull out a loss. I am hoping to reach my goal....maybe even pass it. Although, I know this is the time of year when weight loss is near to impossible. I intend to break tradition....turn the tables....dodge the bullet....and any other cliche that fits. I want to reach my goal. Hears hoping that in two weeks there will be at least 2 pounds less of me!

2 comments:

Allison C. Lee said...

Go Girl!!!! I am so proud of you!

neubiewaters said...

Stick to it lady! It is encouraging to read about the progress, post often.