Thursday, November 19, 2009

A very hands-on dad

I must preface these photos with a simple request. Please do not take them literally or too seriously. You are about to see pictures of my husband "fighting" with our children. This is their version of rough play with daddy. The boys like to take off their shirts and "punch" each other and wrestle while I make dinner. It's hilarious to me to be stirring something on the stove and hear Nathan yell, "let's do this thing." or to hear Kaleb shout, "you can't handle this." And then wild laughter follows.
Tonight Aubri decided to get in on the action. She even took her shirt off (it's a good thing she's facing away from the camera because I don't know how to censor pictures! ha!)





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm calling CPS... as soon as I stop loving these pictures. :)