Monday, March 9, 2009

"rah rah...rah rah..."

My mom came over to have lunch with us today. That in and of itself is a wonderful victory. She was confident enough to leave her apartment and follow directions that Rayden wrote for her. She even made it without getting lost. Life is about celebrating the small victories.

She brought with her a rocking chair that was mine when I was a little girl. Aubri really likes it. She sits on the edge of the seat (if she scoots all the way to the back of it she almost tips backwards) and she rocks....singing, "rah rah.....rah rah." Which translates into, "rock rock....rock rock". I took some sweet pictures of her enjoying her new treasure. Notice also that her sweet little hair has grown long enough for pigtails....there is nothing cuter!











She's such a little ham...you'd think she's had her picture taken once or twice!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's sick how much I love those pigtails! That is adorable!

Nichole said...

I LOVE her outfit! The pigtails are cute too, but I couldn't get past the clothes! :-)