Wednesday, March 25, 2009

An emerging personality...

What fun it is to watch a baby grow into a child...to see likes and dislikes form...to watch as they become a real little person. Aubri has always been such a delight. She is living breathing proof that God hears our prayers and that he loves to give good gifts. I treasure this little beauty. She is rapidly developing in her language skills. And you can't tell her she CAN"T do something...if her brothers are doing it, you can be sure that she will join in shortly. She loves to put her babies in the baby bed and tell them "nigh nigh." She enjoys playing cars with her brothers, jumping on the trampoline (actually she enjoys sitting there while she bounces to and fro while we jump), eating any fruit she can get her hands on, drinking milk, and following mommy around. She also is not afraid to throw herself down on the floor and scream, cry, hit, and kick with the best of them. She has quite a way of letting you know she is dissatisfied. Yes, I love this girl....all of her. I can't wait to see her develop even more. I know God has wonderful plans for her. I pray that she will have an undivided heart and that she will always see herself as God sees her. May it be so, Lord!


Presenting the may faces of Aubri Jane...

"Look at me....aren't I the cutest little thing you've ever seen!?"
"I can't yet verbalize all that I think of...but I can assure you...it's good stuff."

"Things are not okay....here I am....a hot little mess...and instead of scooping me up in her arms...my mommy is taking my picture. Someone help me please!"


"Na na na na na na na na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na BATGIRL!


"Chocolate pudding is delicious....wonder why mommy doesn't let me use a spoon on my own very often?"





No comments: