Saturday, May 22, 2010

don't blink, or you'll miss it...

Monday, May 10th I had the honor and privilege to lead the children of Kids' Day Out in their Spring Program. It was not only the 8th program I have helped them put on, it was also the last program this group would put on. Kids' Day Out has officially closed its' doors. It was a bittersweet night....and I am SO glad I was able to go back to Memphis to be a part of it. And, I was thrilled that Aubri and Nathan got to participate with all their friends. It was an amazing night.










Time flies so quickly these days. My time at KDO was amazing....and way too brief. The ladies I met there invested in me and my children. The impact they have made on my family is irreplaceable and eternal in nature. This program literally changed my life....it gave me an income, a sense of purpose, a way to invest in the next generation of believers, a creative outlet, and life-long friends. God worked mightily in KDO and I pray that He would continue to work in the teachers, kids, and families lives who were a part of it.








No comments: