Saturday, January 23, 2010

We got a dog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, sort of....

Thursday was the 101st day of school so the entire Kindergarten at Chimneyrock Elementary dressed up like dalmations. They had a "101 Dalmations" party complete with a movie and craft (creating a headband with ears.) Isn't our little dalmation cute? A big thank you goes out to my friend LIndsey who helped me make his shirt the night of the break-in. Not only did she let my entire family sleep at their house that night, she fed us all, made Kaleb's lunch for the next day, and took me to Target to buy the stuff to make the costume (those meanie-heads that robbed us stole his first costume!).

2 comments:

Lauren Green said...

I love the idea of making a bunch of food one day then freezing it. You will have to let me know how it goes and if you really feel like you save alot of money like the lady whose blog you read.

Lauren Green said...

p.s. great job on the costume. especially considering the circumstances.