Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I two"

When asked her age, Aubri answers, "I two" while proudly holding up her whole hand of fingers. I guess her fine motor skills will catch up to her verbal skills soon!


My little angel is two now. And she definitely acts like it. Don't get me wrong, she is simply the more precious little darling the Lord ever created. But, the girl can throw a mean fit. Oh yes...Aubri + age two = d.r.a.m.a.


We had a blast at her party. My dad was able to join us...and thankfully he took some pictures because half way through the party (yes, after presents and cake) my observant husband noticed that although I was snapping away I had forgotten to put the memory card in my camera. Oops. Oh well, PawPaw to the rescue. These are some of the pictures he sent me...





















No comments: