Monday, June 1, 2009

Toot Toot

I very rarely toot my own horn, but pardon me for a moment....TOOT TOOT! I had another very successful coupon trip to Target. Let me share with you the details. I got all of the following items for $5.89 after tax! It's no joke! And I didn't even have a coupon for the Colgate toothpaste....we just needed it (and it accounted for $3.19 of the bill. Here are the incredible deals I got:

Kraft BBQ Sauce- after $1 coupon....total price is $44 cents
Degree men's deodorant- after two coupons....total price is FREE
Degree woman's fine fragrance deodorant- after 2 coupons...total price is 75 cents
Dry Idea deodorant- after sale and coupon....total price is 24 cents
Crystal Light to go packets (3)- after coupon....total price is FREE

Can you believe it? I am having so much fun!

3 comments:

rayden.hollis@gmail.com said...

14 She is like the merchant ships,
bringing her food from afar.

15 She gets up while it is still dark;she provides food for her and portions for her servant girls.

16 She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.

17 She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.

18 She sees that her trading is profitable, and her lamp does not go out at night.

21 When it snows, she has no fear for her household; for all of them are clothed in scarlet.

22 She makes coverings for her bed; she is clothed in fine linen and purple.

27 She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness.

28 Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:

29 "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."

30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

31 Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Rhianna Garber said...

I saw your first post about coupons and I had to check out that website. I check it everyday now! Last week I saved 14.00 at Wal-Mart! Thanks for the tip.

deliveredjude said...

ok, so I noted this on your earlier coupon post, but I wanted to also let you know about www.southernsavers.com. It gives coupon information on most major groceries chains in the South. It has a wealth of information on there. I hope it is helpful and fun for you in your new addiction.

As Dr. Brewer, SBU counseling professor, says, "It's only a problem if it causes a problem."