Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A boy after my own heart....

I have always known that this little man is amazing...


But today we had a conversation that comfirmed it.

Today I was going through the mail and throwing most of it away (what a load of junk that comes in the mail these days!). I was ripping things that were of a sensitive nature when Kaleb looked over and began watching me. When I started to rip a magazine subscription offer he hollered, "NO MOMMY! STOP!" He ran over pointed straight at the barcode and said, "Wait, you are about to tear up a coupon."

Maybe my coupon cutting is going a bit too far....or maybe I will raise 3 thrifty little children.

2 comments:

rayden.hollis@gmail.com said...

Now THAT is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh. I am so jealous. You are raising little coupon lovers. I could weep with joy for you! and I'm very envious. :)