Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let the birthday fun begin!

Just 3 days from now our sweet little Nathan will be 4. I can not believe it. Even more shocking than this sweet little babie turning into a little man is that on the same day we will have 2 4yr old boys in this house. From Feb 22-Apr 28 the boys are the same age....yes...that means if you do the math, they are just 10 months apart in age. Actually, if you want to get really technical, they are 9 months and 26 days apart. Crazy...I know. But, honestly, if I had it to do over again...I wouldn't change a thing. Just another evidence that God does indeed know what He is doing.

Anyway, I'll do some super sappy "I love my sweet Nathan" post on his actual birthday. For now, I just want to post these pictures signaling the beginning of the festivities. I love how a birthday is never really a birthDAY. It's more like a birthWEEK. Celebrating the life God gives us is so much fun!

Today, Nathan got a package from PawPaw. I let him go ahead and open it. How do you tell that face "no...you have to wait 2 more days"? It was the Batcave. Kaleb exclaims, "Holy Cow....it's batman." Nathan's response...."Oh my goodness....it's awesome!" They have not stopped playing with it ALL day.

Thanks PawPaw....it's the perfect gift....and it kicked off the celebrations beautifully!







1 comment:

Brad Dearborn said...

Holy Cow, Batman! Now you get to hang out at Nathan's house and play with him, Kaleb, and Aubri any time you want to. Happy Birthday, Nathan - your PawPaw loves you very much!