Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mothers day

For Mother's Day this year I got an amazing gift.  My family picked out 3 knockout rose bushes (or as Nathan calls them: ripoff roses...because he can't remember the name of them) and they redid my entire front flower bed.  I was so tired of weeding that darn thing.  Actually...let me rephrase that...I was so tired of looking at weeds all over the place in that thing.  You know I didn't have time to be down on my hands and knees pulling all those little buggers out.  
 So, Rayden dug out the bushes, rearranged them in the order of my liking...and then we laid down rock.  Lots and lots of rock.  Lord Almighty....we bought Walmart out of white rocks.  But it is beautiful....and I can now proudly emerge from my home each day knowing that the weeds are gone...never to be heard from again!

No comments: