Sunday, July 8, 2012

Little fish

Before I became a mom I would envision a life of soccer games, baseball practice, and maybe eventually some football (have you seen how solid my little Nathan is....he is made to be a linebacker!) Not once did I see the pool in these visions.  However, my reality now involves lots and lots of water.  And I gotta tell ya....I am LOVING it!

The boys have joined the summer swim team here in Bolivar and I have become amazed at the improvement of their swimming skills in just these few short weeks.  We are by no means the next Michael Phelps, but they are having a blast!

And I must say that I have fallen in love with this sport.  The meets are relaxing...the moms are friendly...practices are early in the morning so they don't interfere with family time...and the confidence it is instilling in them is awesome.

I think you may see many more pictures of swimmers in our future because the boys plan to join the year round team in August.






No comments: