Sunday, July 8, 2012

monsters

It's hot here in Missouri.  Like surface of the sun hot.  Like Africa hot.  It's too hot to play outside unless you are completely submerged in water.  The energy level of my 3 kiddos added to the walls of my home equals certain insanity.  This momma had to get creative.  Actually, this momma had to get on Pinterest (what on earth did I ever do before I discovered that gem?) 

We mixed up a few batches of homemade play dough and employed our imaginations.  And as a side note...you should never buy play dough again.  The store bought stuff gets really crumbly and messy....the homemade stuff is silky smooth and rarely gets broken up and crumbly.  

Grab some play dough, straws, pipe cleaners, goggly eyes, beads, and any other little bits and create some monsters.  It entertained my littles for over an hour and a half.  That makes me one happy momma!



No comments: