Friday, March 4, 2011

In the blink of an eye

6 years has gone by so very quickly...

Holy cow...I was H.U.G.E. and I don't look so totally comfortable. Maybe it's because of the giant manchild living in my womb.
And here he is....all 9lbs 9oz of him. He looked like a two month old next to all the other newborns in the nursery. But he was the handsomest little (big) baby in all the world.
That smile can turn my day right around.
What a little lovey...I miss smooching those little fat rolls.
Time has gone quickly....and I wish that I wouldn't have wished so many moments away because of my lack of patience or my tendency toward worry or irritability. But, as I look back I will cherish every memory and every photo. And as I watch him today I will be grateful for the little man he is becoming and will pray to God that He will make me more patient, gentle, and nurturing so that I can enjoy every second I have with this precious fellow.

No comments: