Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's an all day party!







We were having so much fun that we forgot to eat breakfast...which for those of you who have preschoolers know never happens....those little critters can eat (and want to eat) all the time. We played baby dolls (I almost cried as Aubri began to feed her baby!), jumped on the trampoline (which is as much of a gift to me as it was to the kids...better naps due to exhaustion and it's really a great workout when I jump with them), rode scooters, played Kerplunk and connect four, and played kitchen. It was a great day...followed by a wonderful lunch (if I do say so myself). Then Grammy and Grandad left and went to the Collier's house. The kids went down for a nap and Rayden, my dad, and I played "The Office" trivia game. After I won (hooray!) my dad left to head back to St. Louis. When the kids got up we packed up the car and drove to Collierville to enjoy Christmas dinner with Rayden's Gran and Peepaw, Aunt Cindy and Uncle Ron, Cousin Carrie, and Cousin Chad and his wife Amber and their son Cruise. Grammy and Grandad were there too. I was overjoyed as we packed up to head to Collierville. I have never had family that lived in town, so this was a first for me. Being old hat for Rayden, I don't think he knew what to say as I teared up pulling out of the driveway. I have absolutly LOVED getting to know this branch of Rayden's family and I have so loved having them close enough to see often. I am amazingly blessed!

















































No comments: