Sunday, May 6, 2012

back in the saddle

I'm feeling all motivated tonight.  The family and I just spent the last hour of our night in a corner table at Wendy's telling stories about when the kids were little.  We were recounting little things they used to say incorrectly and little funny stories about silly things they would ask about.  This trip down memory lane led to a visual journey through the recesses of our family blog.  What an awesome night!  We laughed til we couldn't breathe and just plain enjoyed each other.  It was stupendous.  It was also eye-opening for me.  There were lots of amazing and hilarious stories from just a few short years back that I had forgotten.  Praise the Lord for this blog....it's an amazing online scrapbook of our kids growing up years.  And shame on me for being on such a hiatus.  Well no more my friends.  I am back in the saddle.  Life moves too quickly to not jot down these precious times to remember at a later date.


No comments: