Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My new pink chair

This weekend my PawPaw came to visit. We had so much fun. We went out to dinner at a great Memphis BBQ place, we went to the playground at the mall, and he rocked me to sleep. I sure do love my PawPaw. This visit was a special one because it was 6 months after his seizure so he was finally able to drive again. My mommy was nervous while he was here because sometimes it's hard for her to stop replaying that day in her head. But, praise God! This was a medically uneventful trip! Also, this trip was special because we were celebrating my brithday! On Friday I am going to be one! My mommy and daddy keep saying, "how can she be a year old already!" I got my first present from PawPaw...my new pink chair. I LOVE IT! Aren't I cute in it? I know you can't resist me in this beautiful chair. My brothers love my chair too. They keep fighting over it until mommy reminds them that it is MY chair and not theirs. I know Kaleb and Nathan really want one of their own! Maybe someday! I also got a fun pull toy from my uncle Joshie! He was so sweet to send that to me. I love it. Uncle Joshie actually sent me 2 presents! But my mommy is making me wait until my party on Friday to open the other one. I will tell my mommy to post lots of pictures of my party and all my new fun toys. Wait til you see me in my birthday dress (thanks mimi!). I love you all!

Love, Aubri (can you tell by my language and typing skills that I am very advanced for my age!)



Chillin out and eating some Nilla wafers
Do I know how to nestle in and be comfy or what!?

1 comment:

Brad Dearborn said...

Aubri - you've got one very happy, lucky, and blessed PawPaw!