Friday, July 4, 2008

Mama's little firecrackers!


Everyone is ready for the "show" to start!

Who's having more fun....the kids or the daddy? I think it's a toss up!



What fun we had on the fourth of July! The boys learned that we were celebrating our country's birthday, but they kept getting confused about what country we are in. When asked "why are we doing all these fireworks?" their response was, "because it's the Lord's...no....Africa's....no...it's our country's birthday!"



We had three families over for a BBQ and swim party. After the swim we got all dried off and then headed to the front yard for some fireworks and sparklers. I must say, our little fellows were so brave. They just shouted, " more, more, MORE!" And sweet little Aubri slept through it all in the comfort of her own bed...one of the perks of hosting the party! =)



It was a blast. I again and blown away by the blessings in my life. I have the greatest husband, kids, and life anyone could ever know. Praise the Lord for my country, my family, and my AMAZING God.

No comments: