Friday, July 25, 2008

Devil's Bathtub






It's been forever since I last posted. Mainly because we have been gone for the last two weeks. First, we went to St. Louis in order for Rayden to officiate the wedding of two of our former students (hello...that makes me feel old). Then we were off to Falls Creek in Davis, Ok. Rayden preached for Rusty's youth camp and we took the whole fam. After that we all went our seperate ways while I helped my mom move to Pennsylvania, Rayden went on a mission trip with the students, and the kiddos stayed in Memphis with Tom and Jerry (not the cat and mouse...my inlaws!). Anyway...we had a fantastic time but we are more than glad that we are back at home and we are ready to settle in to our fall schedule. We are only 3 weeks away from preschool starting again and just 5 weeks from the debut of AWANA at our church. I have posted for you here some pictures of us at the Devils Bathtub at Falls creek. They have changed the name now to Boulder Springs (I guess some old people thought you shouldn't say the word devil at a Baptist camp!). It is a natural spring that puts out freezing cold water. Rayden took each boy up to its source and they each got a drink. They thought it was pretty cool. Aubri liked it too! Enjoy!



No comments: