Thursday, June 26, 2008

the bravery continues...

After dinner we decided to all go for a swim together...man I love having a pool! The boys decided that it would be loads of fun to have their daddy throw them into the water. Squeals of delight were heard throughout the neighborhood! As I watched and took pictures I thought back to my own childhood...the hours and hours we spent in the pool....how exhausted my own daddy must have been from throwing us and doing Nestea Plunges and Shiskabobs...and then I thought about the time my dad threw my baby brother so high in the air that when he hit the water his floaties popped off. I was brought back to "real time" when that exact thing happened to my sweet little Nathan. Rayden swiftly rescued him and Nathan's only commentary was, "daddy, now do an even gianter one!" What courageous little men God has given me.






1 comment:

Brad Dearborn said...

Your daddy did get tired - but never too tired for a long dose of Nestea plunges and shishkabobs with you kids! Those continue to be wonderful memories of when you were small. That is also part of what makes watching these little ones so fun and entertaining. Happily, the DNA seems to have flowed through nicely!