Saturday, January 31, 2009

Crossfire Commandos

Today Kaleb got to attend a birhtday party for his friend, Caden. He was turning 5. Nathan was invited too, but he threw up in the middle of the night (just once, I think he merely gagged...but nonetheless he didn't get to go). The party was at a place called Crossfire Commandos. It is pretty much little boy heaven. You strap on harnesses...dive into a foam pit...do some extreme trampolining...and then ride a short little zipline. What's not to love? It was a blast....I just had to share the pictures!



Even the mommies got to do the zipline. These are my friends Becky, Nikki, and Lindsey.

Kaleb getting ready to zipline. They basically grab you, give you a running start, and then fling you into the air.



I'm not sure they anticipated how light Kaleb is because he almost hit he ceiling! Everyone literally gasped as they watched. He, of course, loved it!





This is Kaleb with his buddy Caden.






Getting ready for the harness.






Those are some super giant muscles!







Kaleb loved the jumping part!







I love this one because I was really trying to take Caden's picture, but in the process I captured Kaleb doing some awesome ninja moves. He later told us that he was doing a "super batman kick"











1 comment:

thollis said...

This is definitely a boy's dream party! Kaleb, you were really flying!!!!

May these boys always have the courage to jump fearlessly and to have big imaginations---and may He be honored as they enjoy the gift of courage and imagination!!!

I know God has big things in store for these little warriors for the Lord!

And hats off to Sarah and friends for their courage and enjoyment of the occasion! What amazing ladies!

Nathan, I'm sorry you did not get to attend the party---but I know you were very brave and other good things will happen for you soon.

Aubri, we can't wait to see you little angel!!

Love, Grammy