Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Halloween...a bit late

We had a great halloween...and we got away with only buying one costume! Nathan decided that he wanted to be the chicken (like he was last year) and also be Scooby Doo at a different party (which a friend gave us). Kaleb wanted to be Spiderman (duh!) which was a costume Uncle Joshie got for him at Christmas last year. So, all we had to do was decide what Aubri was going to be. I, of course, favored some frilly tutu princess number, but was unsure if she would be walking yet, so we got the kitty cat costume instead. I think she was a pretty precious kitty!












2 comments:

deliveredjude said...

Oh, my goodness! They all look so precious. I bet it was a great Halloween. I especially love the chicken costume. It *cracked* me up. seriously, though, it did.

Anonymous said...

I love the costumes! Your kids are so precious!