Sunday, January 9, 2011

Advent activities

Our advent calendar...ahem...our homemade advent calendar (thank you very much!) had an activity every day in the month of December. One day the kids came home from school to find a crafty scavenger awaiting them. I starting by writing clues and cutting out all the pieces needed to make a beautiful work of art.
Then I hid the pieces one by one according to the clues. One was in the coldest place in the house...
Another could be found where you might go to watch a movie....
And others made friends with the soap and shampoo...
And once they found all the pieces, they went to work.
(random rabbit trail here....but it's my blog, so you'll just have to deal with it....is my husband a total hottie or what?! Man, I am a blessed woman!)
And together we do make some beautiful babies....if I do say so myself (which I do).




No comments: